This post serves as my contest entry to avalon.ph’s Moleskine Colour A Month Daily Planner Contest.
2009 is a very trying year for us Filipinos. There was the death of our beloved former president Corazon Aquino. The typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng brought so much devastation and grief and we here in Metro Manila were directly or indirectly affected. More recently, 57 people met their untimely death with a horrendous massacre. One would think that we have nothing to be thankful for but the fact is, there are many things we can.
- I am thankful for the outpouring of love from all walks of life during Cory’s wake.
- I am thankful that so many Filipinos were ready and willing to help the victims of the typhoons.
- I am thankful that my friends and family weren’t severely harmed during Ondoy and Pepeng.
- I am thankful for my successful operation.
- I am thankful for the love and support of my friends and family.
- I am thankful that our business is doing well.
- I am thankful for my family’s safety and good health.
- I am thankful that people read my blogs 😀
I’m sure I forgot something but you get the idea.